Hot San Jose Nights July 6-10

After my weekend at the American Graffiti Weekend in Modesto I saw this and thought it would be great to get some Datsuns together for it. Friday Night there is a cruise from the fair grounds to the Drive-in where they will be showing both American Graffiti and Grease. then Saturday is a Show and Shine. If anybody is interested here is a link to the info. I can't begin to tell you how much attention my dime got this last weekend. We need to get out there and represent. Here is a link to the info. If you plan to attend please let me know so we can try and reserve a group spot.

http://www.hotsanjosenights.com/

*UPDATE*

Sorry I have been slacking a bit here, I got sick pretty bad there for about a week then the joys of home buying paperwork littered my desk. Anyway, Here are those confirmed so far. please let me know when you send in your reg form so we can add you to the list. I think most of us are doing the 5 day for the cruise/movie and the Derby.

* SR20DETDATSUN510

* KADET510

* WICKED SAINT

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After my weekend at the American Graffiti Weekend in Modesto I saw this and thought it would be great to get some Datsuns together for it. Friday Night there is a cruise from the fair grounds to the Drive-in where they will be showing both American Graffiti and Grease. then Saturday is a Show and Shine. If anybody is interested here is a link to the info. I can't begin to tell you how much attention my dime got this last weekend. We need to get out there and represent. Here is a link to the info. If you plan to attend please let me know so we can try and reserve a group spot.

http://www.hotsanjosenights.com/

Ive said it befor...but im definately in!! I agree lets researve a spot on saturday for a "carclub" .the website says to inform a guy named Dan if there is a car club with 5 or more...so lets get at least 5 dimes there if not 20!! lol

if you need any help with arrangments or planning... call or text me!! 408-830-7810

as I said before..i prefer the shows because i dont have to watch my temp needle rise!

lets not wait till last minute to register...

If we have to register as a club...what should we call ourselves?

I like " Five Ten Frenzy"

The drive-ins sounds awesome!! I'm a maybe, the 510 is getting a rebuilt engine and some fresh powder coated suspension in. So American Graffiti or Grease? I like American Graffiti better. :D

The drive-ins sounds awesome!! I'm a maybe, the 510 is getting a rebuilt engine and some fresh powder coated suspension in. So American Graffiti or Grease? I like American Graffiti better. :D

I just watched Graffiti about 3 weeks ago. Plus Fiancee loves musicals so I think I will be doing grease.

I just watched Graffiti about 3 weeks ago. Plus Fiancee loves musicals so I think I will be doing grease.

Ahh! I'll just let you borrow the movie haha! :P

Guys don't forget the jumper cables!!

I have tried to contact the event staff to find out if we can purchase the 2 day package and add the cruise and demolition derby. I'm still waiting to hear back. I will be in Modesto for Return to Graffiti this weekend and will hopefuly hear back from them by the time I get back. Peter, I'm going to the locker today, was sick yesterday.

No prob wicked, what about ratsuns datsuns!

I like it! what do you think guys? "ratsun rumble" would fit the theme or period too..

So I emailed Dan ..the coordinator for the show, I explained we have alot of datsun heads that would like to participate...this is his reply:

Jimmy - our show is open to any type of vehicle. Although we do have a lot of classic and muscle cars at our show, we love to see unique and all different types of cars. This year, we have several british sports car clubs participating. I can reserve a spot for your group, if you have more than 5 cars registered. Send in your registrations and then contact me before the first of July. Look forward to seeing you at the show. Check out the website for all the information. www.hotsanjosenights.com Thanks for your interest.

Dan Ignacio

I got word back from one of the coordinators named Susan, she says that the Drive in is only open to 5 day registration participants. So I will be registering for that. So, sounds like we register then email him with all the names and he will get us a spot. Filling out my form now.