Hot San Jose Nights July 6-10

well im definitely out. took the car out today and the diff is getting worse. have fun and don't forget to post (Oics)

Peter..u need a diff? i have a stock one! was keeping it around for parts...but if you can use it..its yours! ill even help you with the install!! just lemme know brother!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that would be cooool. im working a spli shift tomorrow i'll swing by tredspeed and see if daniel can put it in he has a lift now. ill let you know.

p s thanks again bro. : )

No problem! remember..its stock! your SR will break it if your not carefull! However..i have a stock open diff..behind my boosted KA and its pretty solid!! ive leaned on the throttle hard too!

should get you by for now tho!

BTW...I JUST REGISTERED

i'm down. i've never registered for a show. what do I have to do? what is the plan?

Go here and at the top left are the registration links. http://www.hotsanjosenights.com/ If you want to oly be there for Saturday and Sunday Show then select 2 day. If you want to do the Friday night cruise and the Drive in then you need to select the 5 day. I personaly selected 5 day registration to get my shirt, the drive in, and selected a couple demo derby tickets. Under Club name put Ratsun. Once we have 5 or more members registered we can get club parking so that we are all together.

I'm In for the 5 Day Package.

Just need to send it in.

So the Registration Form is a .PDF and you have to pay by Check or Credit Card.

Do we gather all the forms and send them in as a packet?

Or do we just send them in with individual payments and they will keep track of the "Ratsun" Club Registrants?

Also. I've got work on Fri. I can get off @4pm sop can I just do the Cruise to the Drive-in?

Am I locked onto a time slot on Sat where I can not move my car?

KADET510, can you ask these questions?

got it. do you mail the form or do you personally submitt it to the 735 Harrison St., Santa Clara, CA 95050 address? Oh wait i just saw the answer on the form.

ok I think i will do the 2 day cause i work friday and it takes me like an hour and a half to get to SJ so i fear i will miss the cruise.

ok i'll let you know as soon as im registered.

i just read on the registration form that all cars in the outdoor show must stay parked until 4pm each day.

is there a deadline in order to get a group space?

I understand that in order to recieve written confirmation via mail...reg need to be submitted by june 25..after june 25 confirmation will be made by phone

parking areas for clubs and groups are avail on a first come first served basis

SO HURRY AND REGISTER GUYS...DONT WAIT UNTILL LAST MOMENT

REMEMBER TO REGISTER CLUB NAME " R A T S U N "

I'm In for the 5 Day Package.

Just need to send it in.

So the Registration Form is a .PDF and you have to pay by Check or Credit Card.

Do we gather all the forms and send them in as a packet?

Or do we just send them in with individual payments and they will keep track of the "Ratsun" Club Registrants?

Also. I've got work on Fri. I can get off @4pm sop can I just do the Cruise to the Drive-in?

KADET510, can you ask these questions?

I printed..wrote a check..dropped it in the mail..send them in individually...

Dan Ignacio said he would let me know when our club has 5 ppl registered

The cruise starts at the Fairgrounds and leaves at 5:45 pm sharp! We will head down Monterey Road towards downtown San Jose. We will circle the Plaza de Cesar Chavez in front of the Fairmont Hotel, and then head back down Monterey Road toward the Capitol 6 Drive-In.

:D

Yes..you are locked in untill 4 pm...awsome huh!!

LOOK...everyone is gonna love to see the old school datsuns!! Mainly because they are RARE and DIFFERANT

Here in Tracy a bunch of old timers with American Muscle..Cameros...Mustangs..Chevelles..Vetts..ect..fill the parking lot every tuesday night at the Jack in the Box..I rolled over there with my dime just to get an ultimate cheese and some curly fries... I admitt ..at first..i felt a little uncomfortable..and darted straight into the store..when i came out...they were all gathered around my dime with huge smiles on there faces..saying things like "Wow..i havnt seen one of these in years" and " I love these cars"..they talked my ear off!! ( when i popped the hood and revealed my boosted KA they were sold)

My point is... Real Car enthusiasts appreciate all rare cars..

So stop doubting .. and LETS DO THIS!!!!!

LOOK...everyone is gonna love to see the old school datsuns!! Mainly because they are RARE and DIFFERANT

Here in Tracy a bunch of old timers with American Muscle..Cameros...Mustangs..Chevelles..Vetts..ect..fill the parking lot every tuesday night at the Jack in the Box..I rolled over there with my dime just to get an ultimate cheese and some curly fries... I admitt ..at first..i felt a little uncomfortable..and darted straight into the store..when i came out...they were all gathered around my dime with huge smiles on there faces..saying things like "Wow..i havnt seen one of these in years" and " I love these cars"..they talked my ear off!! ( when i popped the hood and revealed my boosted KA they were sold)

My point is... Real Car enthusiasts appreciate all rare cars..

So stop doubting .. and LETS DO THIS!!!!!

Dude you are right on the money! Happens to me all the time here in Pittsburg. I get all kinds of people giving me props on the dime.

But I kinda left it at the last minute to sign up. I will do it tomorrow for sure! Hopefully there is still space.

Have you received confirmation on the CLUB parking yet?

Dude you are right on the money! Happens to me all the time here in Pittsburg. I get all kinds of people giving me props on the dime.

But I kinda left it at the last minute to sign up. I will do it tomorrow for sure! Hopefully there is still space.

Have you received confirmation on the CLUB parking yet?

no ... expecting it any time now...fools cashed my check already though...lol

For those of you that are doing the friday night cruz to the drive ins...make sure your car sterio is working good..as they broudcast each movie thru a radio station! hopefully the weather will be awsome and we can all sit around in lawn chairs. with a boom box ..so bring a fold up chair and a blanket for your lady aswell... ill bring a boom box..

(By the way...anyone have a "cheapy" car sterio laying around?)

C'MON GUYS!! all we need is like 1or 2 more to register in order to secure a spot in the show for us all to park!! Get off the couch and REGISTER...!!

Register. We are the ones that make it cool.

So are we all going to the same movie?

I've seen Grease a 1000 times and there is only 2 cars in there.

I am leaning towards American Graffiti....

Yesterday on the way home from Sunnyvale my car started bucking and spitting fuel from the tailpipe. I don't know if it's plug, coilpacks, TPS, MAF or what and until I get my house I have no place to work on it or tools to do it with so I had to bring it to a shop for diagnostic. I sure hope they find it or I'm grounded. At least one guy there seemed to know what an SR was so there is hope.