Advan A3A 14x9 0offset FS

Advan A3A 14x9 with a 0 offset, 114.3. Rebarreled and refinished. A 9" wide wheel has some of advantages. You don't have to use flairs and tire selection is better. Federal tires have a 185/55r14 that cost about $60 each. These will stretch perfect. Toyo T1R has a 195/45r14 which cost over $100 each but will be killer. Asking $2000. 714-737-3430

I can ship at buyers expense. For local pick up, I'm located in Orange County.

advana3aback.jpg

advana3arebarrelphone.jpg

advana3arebarreldisplay.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't join "just" to sale wheels or parts. I have an S14 and was close to getting a 710. A friend introduce me to this forum back in January. I'm not one to post random stuff to hike up my post count. If I am breaking some rules then please tell me so I wouldn't do so.

Didn't join "just" to sale wheels or parts. I have an S14 and was close to getting a 710. A friend introduce me to this forum back in January. I'm not one to post random stuff to hike up my post count. If I am breaking some rules then please tell me so I wouldn't do so.

Nothing Wrong dude.. all good.. didnt notice ur joing Date.. lol.. Dang all this time with no posts..

Hey dimsum I have a set of advan a3a wheels that need widening... The specs are the same as urs were originally but mine have a chrome center. Anyway, im gonna need some of ur barrels once I figure how wide a wheel and offset I can fit under my stock rolled fenders. Very nice wheels btw

Hey dimsum I have a set of advan a3a wheels that need widening... The specs are the same as urs were originally but mine have a chrome center. Anyway, im gonna need some of ur barrels once I figure how wide a wheel and offset I can fit under my stock rolled fenders. Very nice wheels btw

8 wide with a 0 offset should work with roll fenders. but also depends on the car because of camber. On a car such as a 510, you can do a 9 wide because both frt and rr suspension hace camber adjustment which will allow the wheels to toe out so you can tuck more. Also with a 9 wide you can stretch more tires.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.