1970 Datsun 510 Tailgate

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a 1970 Datsun pickup tailgate. If anyone is selling or knows of a site that is selling please let me know.

510 is a car. Trunk or hatch. Pickup you're referring to is a 521 bud :) not being a smartass, just trying to help so you can edit before anyone else notices. Also, in general discussion, there's links to just about anything you'd want for a datsun under datsun parts links. I'm not for sure you can find your tailgate there, but it's a great place to start. Good luck on finding your tailgate, my 521 is just now a daily driver and I truly hope the best for you. Actually, come to think of it, D510addict might be willing to sell you a tailgate if you also pay the shipping. Doesn't hurt to ask. He's parting one out now.

Looking for a 1970 Datsun 510 tailgate. if you know anyone selling or a site that is selling one please let me know.

510 Tailgate :unsure: If you mean the tail section for a datsun 510 sedan pm the 510 keeper,he will sell you an nos one for around 600.00$ Trucks have tailgates,cars have tail sections.Just so we all understand.

Datsunhawaii, until you find out what you are looking for, I'm combining this double post into one to conserve space and avoid multiple replies on two posts. Please feel free to read our tutorials and FAQ on how to use our forum and good luck in your search.

• 1 month later...

Looking for a 1970 Datsun 521 tailgate. if you know anyone selling or a site that is selling one please let me know.

I have an original garaged Datsun 1971 pickup truck part that has been used for only a month and since then has been housed in my garage. The colour is red. Also have a original rear window glass and a sliding rear window glass that is in mint condition......and original tail lights.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.