Datsuns rolling?

I GOT THE TIME OFF!

yay!

all the days too, but i have to work on monday if i still have that schedule by then..

AWESOME!!!! :thumbup:

Now you need to come up to Baker in 2 weeks and help me swap engines in the 521 :o !!

Well not a complete swap, taking engine and 4 spd out. Putting different head on block and then reinstalling with dogleg :w00t: ! Topping it off with 1 peice driveline!!!

Chet and Wide sre comin up to help soo, hopefully should be a day project. If not I will be drivin a Honda to CaNby :crying:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!!! :thumbup:

Now you need to come up to Baker in 2 weeks and help me swap engines in the 521 :o !!

Well not a complete swap, taking engine and 4 spd out. Putting different head on block and then reinstalling with dogleg :w00t: ! Topping it off with 1 peice driveline!!!

Chet and Wide sre comin up to help soo, hopefully should be a day project. If not I will be drivin a Honda to CaNby :crying:

You are not driving a Honduh to CaNdY I wont allow it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

No, Horus who is an ancient Egyptian deity who was born of virgin, died for his people then was ressurected.........you know kind of exactly like the Jesus myth, except this myth happened 25 centuries before Jesus, But you know read the bible and believe, we are a christian nation!

Ohh to read posts from last year and then know how it turned out!

yeah thats good and this year I have a fresh bottom end that will have about 250 miles and the head has a year of driving on it and the tranny is in really good condition too. Will there be any problems I hope not.

yeah thats good and this year I have a fresh bottom end that will have about 250 miles and the head has a year of driving on it and the tranny is in really good condition too. Will there be any problems I hope not.

Forget you have secondaries and it will be fine.....