Datsuns rolling?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, the time has come. The day is now! For the next 3 days Datsuns will be admired, friendships will be made and shenanigans will be had. Let us embark on a crazy journey across multiple states, proving the awesomeness of our Datsuns.

LETS GO TO FRICKIN CANBY!! :hyper:

gotta have birthday relations with the wifey tonight first tho

LOL..."birthday relations"...epic! :excl:

;)

Gentlemen, the time has come. The day is now! For the next 3 days Datsuns will be admired, friendships will be made and shenanigans will be had. Let us embark on a crazy journey across multiple states, proving the awesomeness of our Datsuns.

LETS GO TO FRICKIN CANBY!! :hyper:

...you forgot that there might be some ilicit male to male intimate touching while they are togheter camping at Canby and away from their females counterparts :wub:

Alright! HRH and I made it to hermiston!! Filled up the 620 no wait some neanderthal asshole filled it up for me because apparently people are too stupid to be able to pump their own gas, but I did get 22.55 mpg! Gonna do an a&w lunch, wait for the south idaho boys then head down the gorge! Makin it! Bill

I am just going to say goodbye to my datsuns rolling thread........she was a good thread and served us well. We will always remember her as the precursor to all the fun this weekend, and when we were all just friends online and now we are all blood brothers.....a wolfpack........a bunch of guys, running around the streets of canby looking for strippers datsuns and cocaine....

Fare thee well!

• Like 2

I am just going to say goodbye to my datsuns rolling thread........she was a good thread and served us well. We will always remember her as the precursor to all the fun this weekend, and when we were all just friends online and now we are all blood brothers.....a wolfpack........a bunch of guys, running around the streets of canby looking for strippers datsuns and cocaine....

Fare thee well!

It does not have to be goodbye forever. You can always revive it next year aboot a month before canby 2012 :D

Hey, I'll revive it right now! Finally got home just now, unloaded everything. Fing tired, really, really tired. But damn was Canby fun! A very good vacation for me. Just about made my year. Good to meet everyone. Now I suppose I have a year to get the 510 sorted out so I can drive her next year.