used 15 inch tires WTF

why is it, there are thousands and thousands of cars running around on 15 in tires, but if you try to find some used 15 inch tires they are not to be found. Yet the tire shop has a full selection of brands for brand new 15 inch tires? I am starting to think they just recycle the used ones and force us to buy brand new tires.

Or is just a problem for me out here in middle of nowhere wyoming

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it, there are thousands and thousands of cars running around on 15 in tires, but if you try to find some used 15 inch tires they are not to be found. Yet the tire shop has a full selection of brands for brand new 15 inch tires? I am starting to think they just recycle the used ones and force us to buy brand new tires.

Or is just a problem for me out here in middle of nowhere wyoming

Here in Denver, it's pretty easy to find 15"s too,, but some doof's sell STUDS so you gotta watch for those!

Hercules,,, What size 15"s you running on your 620?

Or anybody else? What do most of you guys roll?

I've had a hard time finding them because they are so popular. The used tire shops actually charge more for small 14 and 15 inch tires than 'larger' ones for big cars and trucks. The Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissans that run 205/50-15 or 195/50- 15 or similar are what buy up all the tires.