Considering these door seals/window felt: Opinions?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the door seals on my wagon. The seals fit well and have the nice molded corner. I figured I could try out the Taiwan seals, since they dont see nearly as much direct sunlight as the windshield seals. I have had them in since only either September or October.

DO NOT BUY THE FELT!! This is junk! It is very thin and your window will be loose. I bought this crap for my '75 620 from the seller from Singapore and I am very disappointed. All this shit comes from Thailand and it's low quality. Buy the thicker stuff from your local weatherstrip vendor or from some of the Datsun part vendors.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to Mexico and get the good thick felt. I have this thype on my '74 620 and I love it. No play on the window, nice tight feel and the quality seems really good. Let me know if you want me to get you some...that goes for everybody.

DO NOT BUY THE FELT!! This is junk! It is very thin and your window will be loose. I bought this crap for my '75 620 from the seller from Singapore and I am very disappointed. All this shit comes from Thailand and it's low quality. Buy the thicker stuff from your local weatherstrip vendor or from some of the Datsun part vendors.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to Mexico and get the good thick felt. I have this thype on my '74 620 and I love it. No play on the window, nice tight feel and the quality seems really good. Let me know if you want me to get you some...that goes for everybody.

PM sent!