Wanted: Datsun 510

Time has come I sold my 4 door and now want to get me a 2 door. Looking for a 70-73 Datsun 510.

I really prefer it to just be a roller so I can build to my liking but it it's not a roller and it runs and stuff

send me pics of what you have and will go from there.

Thanks

72nismo

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time has come I sold my 4 door and now want to get me a 2 door. Looking for a 70-73 Datsun 510.

I really prefer it to just be a roller so I can build to my liking but it it's not a roller and it runs and stuff

send me pics of what you have and will go from there.

Thanks

72nismo

I have this one for sale, original 70K miles. should be a runner anytime, L18, SU's, etc...Stock everything, brown leather seats, 0 rust, etc...etc...

IMG01061-20110328-1358.jpg

I have this one for sale, original 70K miles. should be a runner anytime, L18, SU's, etc...Stock everything, brown leather seats, 0 rust, etc...etc...

IMG01061-20110328-1358.jpg

Do u have more pictures of it?

Whats your phone number??

Let me know asap!

Do u have more pictures of it?

Whats your phone number??

Let me know asap!

I am taking pictures of it today. I will send them to you then, the car is getting a full paint job so i am not sure if it got the clear coat put in by the body shop already. you can come see it while it's getting put together. My name is Eddie and my cell is 503-810-0404. Text works better. Thanks!

Were are all the nice clean 2 door 510 rollers out there.

Comon who wants to sell me there's?? Lol!!!

Bump bump! B

Almost done and ready to fnd a home under a covered garage.

DSC02619.jpg

DSC02622.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.