fender flares on my 82 210

the ones the orange 210 is running are fitted to its arches, so it looks good. yours are way to wide, they would just end up looking bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sQ5fAccessories

these will look much better

heres the thing, like everyone else you didnt think far enough. they are too wide and YES i am going to cut them

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, you already got 'em, cut em up and re-mock them on the car and see what you think.

thats what im saying! nothing is written in stone i was just thinking about it since i got them for free and someone on here long ago made a comment about them being similar

heres the thing, like everyone else you didnt think far enough. they are too wide and YES i am going to cut them

i didnt think far enough? are you smoking crack? i have flares even smaller those, and i could fit 15X10's under my arches now.

im trying to give you a suggestion, but my opinion is the same as everyone else. its not going to look like a TS cup or Pitroad B310, its just going to look fucking retarded

Why are you asking our opinion if you're just going to do it anyway? If you're going to(as there seems to be no talking you out of it), then get on with it, and stop pretending like our advice holds any weight in your decision.

Why are you asking our opinion if you're just going to do it anyway? If you're going to(as there seems to be no talking you out of it), then get on with it, and stop pretending like our advice holds any weight in your decision.

Maybe because this forum does a lot of circle jerking, and he wants in on it.(I am not saying this is a bad thing).

im not set on doing it, it was just an idea. and thought i would share it. didnt realize everyone would get butt hurt over it

I think that orange one looks sick...

I've always been function over form, and if you're going to actually make use of the flares, then by all means go for it. Trim the flares a bit and see if you can get them to look/fit better, then post pics.

Ultimately it's your car, do what YOU want to do ;)