Soon To Be My New Project

chester

So the story goes Jayden called me up asking if I wanted 710 goon and of course I said yes. Then he went on to say that his brother in Winnemucca, NV is storing it for his boss. this happened about a week or so ago and I got oics today of it from what I was told about it is that there is a dent in the driver fender and a couple little ones in the hood, also it need a starter and alt. Then the kicker comes the rear glass in the hatch is busted out. When I found that out i was a little discouraged about it and wasnt sure if I wanted it. Then I thought that I need to get it for a nice commuter instead of my truck so I can get it tore apart. The PO said it was running a month a go. So here are the oics

22576887.jpgp051611951038.jpgp0516119510391.jpgp051611951040.jpgp051611951041.jpgp051611951042.jpgp051611951043.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you, Jayden and I are going to have a 3 way fight over it? Come on I already have a 5 spd, matchbox and.... uh thats all i got so far oh yeah a peanut head :D

Y'all aint gotta prayer at gettin it. I'm gonna make a midnight run to winnemucca, bring it home and then drive it to CANBY!!!!!! :w00t: :frantics: Put that in your pipe and smoke it!!

:rofl: