my 620 progress

datsunfish

I have been taking advantage of the nice days to work on the 620 now that I have it running nice.Since I swapped out the motor with a 210 head and stock mani & weber I have an amazing increase in gas mileage.Before it got about 19 mpg.Now,de-tuned,as it is I am getting over 25 mpg.Honest!I used to watch the needle go down and now it is much slower.Also the power is still good.Better low end torque.

So heres some pics of the cool stuff.

2008_0224Image0073.jpg

Tell me this shit aint cool!Faux wood grain dash.Pain in the ass but cool as hell!

2008_0224Image0074.jpg

another shot

2008_0224Image0075.jpg

got started on the body work then the weather went to shit.

2008_0224Image0076.jpg

the whole fam-damily:)

2008_0224Image0077.jpg

I finished off the exhaust.Yes it points foreward but I like it that way!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No tach,I had one but sold it to a friend.I have a stock 72 block off plate somewhere.Otherwise..woodgrain diamond plate!:D

I believe it was "shit bringled brown" as a matter of fact.A rare JDM only color common on most 72.5s sitting in the bush rotting away.The doors and fenders are somewhat solid primer but the bed and upper cab is just a quick dirty shoot to even it up so I dont look like a total ass driving it.

I suppose there is a point as far as water going up the pipe.I argued with a guy at work that swore up and down that it would run horrible on the highway on account of air backflow.Actually I didnt argue with him I just said"shut the f@ck up Steve!"