A12 CYLINDER HEAD/H72

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 210 did not come with A12 engine

Datsun 310 did not come with A12 engine

Weber 32/36 is about $300 brand new from reputable companies that warranty and support it, like RedlineWeber in socal.

Buying a used Weber is like buying any old carb. Buyer beware.

cool thanks for the info i have been buying from rockauto and looking at translated pages from japan, << difficult to order from ... but i was cleaning up my car and saw a tag that read a14s now its back to the drawing board on what to buy and i think i am going with a new webber carb, thats affortable, looking at their chart to see what matches my engine. i will be so happy when its just able to be my daily driver . its idle is so bad man and my mechanic said he wouldnt be able to work on rebuilding the carb so i looked for a few places and they are quoting around 500 to rebuild . already dropped 500 to get it smogged and a new catalytic converter . baby steps on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

ggzilla anyone with input im trying to find get one of these twin carb setups you guys have posted on here and found a thread where you help a guy with a A14 like mine not sure though if anyone knows where to find a intake manifold for A14 , the one the guy had on the thread was i believe for A12 ?

your in so cal you have to smog this car you will NEVER pass smog with anything but the original equipment it MIGHT pass the sniffer but never pass visual if you want to keep it so you can drive it on the street keep it stock