Which billet wheels should get for my truck!

airedout

WHich wheels should i get????  

1 member has voted

1. 1. WHich wheels should i get????

• number 1
    • number 2
    • number 3

Which wheels sould i get for my truck????? Im going to be running a 18x7 in the front and a 20x7 in the rear. The 20x7 is going to be completely custom made, they are going to use a 20x8.5 and narrow it for me. I should be ordering them in the next week or two. For those that dont know my truck here it is:

SPRINGFLING07%20061.jpg

Number 1

twisted_vista_6_500.jpg

Number 2

pentia_6_500.jpg

Number 3

radicali_6_500.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The QX56 will more than likely end up on project drag whore (my current parts truck). I doubt anyone wants to pay $800 for the wheels and tires (a little less than i have in them), plus shipping to where ever. The only reason it would be $800 is because these wheels and tires have never seen the road.

I doubt they have the backspacing i need to tuck. Plus the 20 inch wheel has to be a 7 inch wheel in the rear to clear the bodyline and the inward curve at the top of the bed. With the front running a 7 inch wheel, and the same back spacing as my 8 inch wheel, i gain an inch of fender clearance, which means i can ride lower :D

Im trying to work out a sponsorship with my buddy, so price isnt too much of a concern. Just need to get the truck in paint before he goes to the boss man about it.

I like number 2.... glad to see that pic, I just bought a set of QX-56 wheels off of ebay for $280, They are at the powdercoater now getting done Flat Black... (not a big fan of BLING).. the pic helps me to see how they will look on mine... What Tires are you running on them in that pic?

I found some 245/45/r18's for a little over $100 a piece.....

I like number 2.... glad to see that pic, I just bought a set of QX-56 wheels off of ebay for $280, They are at the powdercoater now getting done Flat Black... (not a big fan of BLING).. the pic helps me to see how they will look on mine... What Tires are you running on them in that pic?

I found some 245/45/r18's for a little over $100 a piece.....

Im running a 215/35/18, they are cheap tires right around $80 a piece.