Smokin Deal!!

'70dime

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a SE thing.... I picked up this car yesterday.

You will not, I repeat will not find a car in Atlanta for that kind of money that is anything more than dare I say it a 'piece of crap'

The only other ones for sale recently at 900-1500 were completely falling apart.

This car has not one spot of anything more than surface rust, not a single hole, perfect trunk, gorgeous underside, and beautiful original interior for its age.

The owner also sold his 2 door which was only slightly less expensive but came with a L16 with dogleg that supposedly ran, but car was completely disassembled and had a poor interior... also rear trunk damage (crushed in somewhat) and fender damage.

I was happy with the price I paid for this car, the only other option is to get something shipped from out west and take someone's word for it and deal with any happenings along the way while it's being transported

should have bought the 2 door

lol that's what they say everywhere... but I have never been such a fan of the 2dr... if you ever see a 510 it's always a 2 door and i'd rather have the accessibility of the 4dr and just like the way it looks. You can have a badass 4dr!

24nfrme.jpg