Datsun + Patience = satisfaction

So I just got back an hour ago from dropping monkeygirl at home after she helped me hone the block on my new Z20 I picked up.

On the way back, I'm cruising in traffic behind a pick-up that was going 5 under (the speed limit was 45.) I was a car length away and had a minivan on my right, so I had nowhere to go.

Out of nowhere comes this Space Shuttle Atlantis with half the sun lighting up my rear view mirror with his gay cheap HID's. He was obviously in a hurry and being a dick, so I decided to get some LULZ out of this asshole and slow down a little more. He starts flashing his highbeams and fog lights, which are all bright ass HID's, so I flipped my mirror down and laughed trying to imagine how irate and pissed he must be behind my slow turtle of a Datsun. Maybe I shoulda revved the engine and smoked this asshole up? I mean it is 4/20 after all :rofl:

The driver in the minivan seemed like a nice guy, and eventually sped up and passed the truck so that the kid could get by. INSTANT lane change from the douche and an epic ricer flyby revealed that it was a newer Acura TL. I chuckled and decided I would change lanes and give him a taste of his own medicine, but when I looked in my rear view, the outline of a Cobb County (C.ount O.n B.eing B.usted) cop shoots by with his lights off and comes up behind this guy who had to be going about 70. I was sooooooooo happy because I recognized the cop as one I ran a check engine light for in his personal car the other night at work and complimented me on my car. He gave me a thumbs up as he drove by. :D The guy clearly didn't see who was following him and must have thought it was me, because he sped at the next intersection and took a right at about 40 MPH with no signals, and his high beams still on.

Blue lights and brake lights and I busted out laughing yelling GET EM PIGGIE!! I drove by real slow with my thumbs up laughing hard as hell. twofinger_salute.gif

Acura = 0

Datsun = 1

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...