i missed ratsun

so as a few of you know i sold my cars recently and picked up a miata and i was on the mazda boards and i was thinking to myself this board has no ratsun type elements to it so ive decided to come back! yo ho

heres my new car......

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

oh and

InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg

for skibby

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was fresh out of HS my best friend had an MG Midget and we went everywhere with it. I really liked that car. When Mazda came out with the Miata I was amazed how it was so like the old 'sports car' of old. Two seater, convertible, standard, small and fun. The only other two seater is the Vette???

Yeah I was suprised by it too I thought it was gonna be another suck car that I was gonna add to my history of cars but I actually kinda like it..... Wow I actually just said that about a miata........

What has beed done to this miata that we see?

Like the drop! :cool:

Ajustable coilovers almost let all the way out

Yeah I was suprised by it too I thought it was gonna be another suck car that I was gonna add to my history of cars but I actually kinda like it..... Wow I actually just said that about a miata........

Yeah wow dude I was feelin kinda bad because I have never known a dude who owned a Miata. I guess they're ok but...

I was amazed how it was so like the old 'sports car' of old. Two seater, convertible, standard, small and fun. The only other two seater is the Vette???

Theres the hondar s2000

Nissan 240sx vert...

But those arent really like the old sportscars

Rob my best friends got breast cancer and im trying to help her out and the car was free sooooooooo.......? It runs and it gets me to work im gonna own another datto/nissan just need time to make some monies

No I'm with you Miatas are just like mopeds is all I guess probably fun and all just wear a hat and glasses biggrin.gif

Just giving you a hard time. It is truly nice to see you willing to give up a lot to help a friend. I would drive just about any free car myself. Welcome back! Now buy a Datsun wink.gif

No I'm with you Miatas are just like mopeds is all I guess probably fun and all just wear a hat and glasses biggrin.gif

Just giving you a hard time. It is truly nice to see you willing to give up a lot to help a friend. I would drive just about any free car myself. Welcome back! Now buy a Datsun wink.gif

Shhhhhhhhhh I mighta found a z car......... Going to look at it tomorrow

When I was fresh out of HS my best friend had an MG Midget and we went everywhere with it. I really liked that car. When Mazda came out with the Miata I was amazed how it was so like the old 'sports car' of old. Two seater, convertible, standard, small and fun. The only other two seater is the Vette???

Mike! Vette 'full-size' Schmette! Bring on The Roadsters!

sky3.jpg

sky2.jpg

Radio

ps. Miatas...maybe if it was called something cool like a Mazda RXster.