Another car meet faliure

Copied and pasted from another forum. I think you guys'll get the gist of it.

Went to Barret in the Datsun last night. Haven't been out there in over a year. Met up with a couple friends and walked around with my brother. Not sure who went, but if you were there around 10-11 o'clock you saw the Ambulance and Police.

My brother and I walked up RIGHT after an accident where a douche in a Mazda cut off 3 young girls in a Ford Ranger that were trying to park. She over corrected (from the sounds of it) and tried to dodge a Corvette that was parked with a Viper and wound up burying the truck into a light pole.

The cunt in the Mazda decided to NOT be a real man, parked his car and walked away. I wouldn't have cared as much besides the fact that the kid just kinda walked away from the accident. He didn't even stop to ask if they were okay. :facepalm2: Ass.

It was a nearly new truck. The driver and passenger airbags blew. The chick in the passenger seat had her knees on the dash when it blew, and the girl in the middle just had a lap belt and ended up smacking the rear view mirror with her forehead. Hadn't even realized that at all until we saw the spider cracks on the window. She didn't even know it happened.

The cops were your typical Cobb county assholes. they even yelled at my brother and I for trying to back up the girl that was in the accident. The kid was being a TOTAL dick about it. His friends showed up and started BS'ing to the cops like they were there. We told the cops they weren't even here, and the cops didn't wanna hear it.

The paramedics didn't even physically check out the girls. They asked how they felt, looked half ass at the bumps and bruises and left. One girl went to the hospital for a concussion. AFTER the ambulance left. Morons...

I've lots faith in our local police officers and medical personnel.

Pictures from the night. Crash at the bottom.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026-2.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047-1.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like Cobb county's finest. That sucks though.

Looks like there was a good turn out. Where in Cobb was it? Havent been up there in about 10 years.

On a side note, I will be traveling through the Atl on April 2 after picking up one of two of my new 620s if there is anything planned for that weekend let me know. Would like to put some faces with the names from here. Maybe do a ratsun get together for lunch?

That sounds like Cobb county's finest. That sucks though.

Looks like there was a good turn out. Where in Cobb was it? Havent been up there in about 10 years.

On a side note, I will be traveling through the Atl on April 2 after picking up one of two of my new 620s if there is anything planned for that weekend let me know. Would like to put some faces with the names from here. Maybe do a ratsun get together for lunch?

It was the Cobb Barret PKWY meet near town center mall. Probably closer to 100-200 people showed up.

Down for a meet thumbup1.gif <<<

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town the 2nd. I'm gonna be all the way up north in Indiana! Bad timing I suppose?

Edited by metalmonkey47