Resistance is futile, you will drive nissan.

So finally got the GF wanting a Nissan, I'm disappointed its not a Datsun as I told her she would love a Z but shes starting to look around and now wants to get a 240sx as she wants something newish and rear wheel drive. Now if only I can convince her to let me stick an RB25 in it. :lol:

So I guess +1 nissan in the house soon.

• Like 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife sort of took over my 710 4 door as hers because I let her drive it to work. She loves the attention it gets her. So I had to get another one. :lol: Anyway guess which one got to go to the body shop????

It's all good. It's my car but she gets to drive it and call it hers so any improvements are sort of mine and if I'm nice she'll let me ride in it. Going up to the shop today to see any progress made. Hope to have it back in April.

She-who-must-be-obeyed driving to work last summer. I'm on my bicycle.

DatsunonwaytoworkLarge.jpg

Driver's doors fixed, side molding removed and holes welded up, leaks around glass welded up and poorly repaired damage fixed right. It will be sprayed with some left over Chrysler 'Black Cherry' which will be close to the burgundy on it now. There was some damage around the driver's rear and a piece of trim under the tail light was left off when repaired in the past. Got one from jess (thanks) and all good now.

74710bodywork012Large.jpg

• Like 1