Looking for 210 radio wiring diagram

Lonestar

Hey all, just wondering if anyone had the diagrams for the 210 radio layout. Searched the site but didn't find anything. If anyone has it, please let me see it so I don't blow my car up! :lol:

Thanks.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: Oh great....I have no clue what the factory in this one was, just a gaping hole where one use to be!<_< All I know they butcher the factory wiring to hook an after market system which fried itself or blew a fuse, I can't tell which of yet. Hm...what was the high line of the 80 year cus mine has working factory A/C in it.

Anyways, thanks for the diagram Metal. BTW, I got family in Atlanta, might see me cruising around when I come to visit.

My had regular Stock AM radio, swich to stock FM/AM radio but same plug. You could go for a vintage Pioneer cassette with green stock light to mach your pannel green lights .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Vintage-Pioneer-KP-7500-car-stereo-cassette-tape-shaft-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4cf5a03733QQitemZ330538432307QQptZCarQ5fAudioQ5fVideo

:blink: Oh great....I have no clue what the factory in this one was, just a gaping hole where one use to be!<_< All I know they butcher the factory wiring to hook an after market system which fried itself or blew a fuse, I can't tell which of yet. Hm...what was the high line of the 80 year cus mine has working factory A/C in it.

Anyways, thanks for the diagram Metal. BTW, I got family in Atlanta, might see me cruising around when I come to visit.

I know how it feels sorting out the wiring. lol Just get a new radio and wire it in yourself. It's pretty simple. I did it on mine and it's soooo much cleaner.

If you're ever around, PM me and we can meet up. Always nice meeting new datto people. There aren't many fanatics down here.

That should be easy enough. I just hope the PO didn't hack or rewire anything when they put in the Kenwood with subs. I'll be looking through and see what I get.

I know how it feels sorting out the wiring. lol Just get a new radio and wire it in yourself. It's pretty simple. I did it on mine and it's soooo much cleaner.

If you're ever around, PM me and we can meet up. Always nice meeting new datto people. There aren't many fanatics down here.

You bet man. Thanks again for the help guys. Still learning how this place works.:huh: