Wasn't sure where to put this so I guess here is good enough,

Wanted to say hi to all from Northern NM and thank you guys for all the info available here. I am really enjoying this site! Any way see ya on the road!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't sure where to put this so I guess here is good enough,

Wanted to say hi to all from Northern NM and thank you guys for all the info available here. I am really enjoying this site! Any way see ya on the road!

Hi - Welcome to Ratsun! I'm in Colorado Springs, hit me up if you are going to be up this way. We are planing a big import car show this summer with a section just for Datsuns. I'll post it here as it gets closer. ;)

Oh forgive me I thought the little one for my avatar was enough. Here she is with a fresh "homemade" paint job still need to wax it.

100_0168.jpg

100_0169.jpg

and in the dark

CIMG0161.jpg

and this is what I started with she was starting to rust everywhere so I thought I had better grind and paint someday she'll get a real paint job

100_0155.jpg

Hey Bob keep me posted on that I have family in Colorado Springs may be a good excuse to go visit

Oh and diggin the Pixies there

oh never mind........... , you need to notch the frame and slam it! :)

I was thinking to not slam it I live 15 min. away from "the Low-Rider Capital of the World" and literally everyone and they're grandma (really) has their vehicle slammed. From nice lookin 60's muscle cars to late model mini-vans. I think I'll be different and go up a bit. Besides if I get too low I'll never make it in the drive there's no pavement out here and in town where there is most every driveway and speed bump is cover in dragmarks and metal from some guys ride that can't even get out of the drive without scraping.

I couldn't deal with leaving little bits of the truck every where though I will admit they can look pretty cool slammed.