keys

d510addict

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all I ws wondering if there are key codes someone on a 521, I dont have door keyse and no way to lock it up.

Do you have the door panels off? You can remove the locks by sliding the spring clip off of them. The passenger side lock usually works the best. On the lock cylinder will be stamped a letter and 4 numbers. This is the key code. Take the lock cylinder to the Nissan dealer and they will cut you a key that matches that key code.

Did you call gladstone nissan this morning? I walked into parts as they were telling you no dice I think, i was like wait wait...

took my locks to Wiley Keys & Locks on wichita across from wichita hardware - $16 for 2 keys and my old cylinders cleaned and lubed up

for future reference if calling about anything datto related ask for mike perrault, he knows his dattos

Wait so nissan cant cut them? Nismo that place near that shitty bar, the meadows or w/e its called? If so Ill drop by there tomorrow is close enough on my route home.

And I can stop by Cinco de Mayo on the way!! nothing better than authentic mexican food to fuel a Friday night.