LB110 2 door sedan rear quarter windows

Hi Guys I'm after a really big favour

I'm from New Zealand (little country next door to australia for those who didn't know) and my friend has a left hand drive b110 1200 sedan here that she has restored. Which is very rare here (one of a couple at most in the country) All our RHD domestic models were sold as 4 doors so there is very little 2 doors sedans here in LHD or RHD.

Well after a lovers tiff her douche bag BF decided he'd get his own back by smashing out her two rear quarter windows!!!!???!

Anyway I wanted to surprise her by getting some more. So i'm after a pair of rear quarter windows. The cheaper the better, as I imagine shipping would be somewhat pricy to New Zealand.

If any one is wiiling to help out by supplying/locating and shipping them to me please PM me, I can pay via Paypal.

Thanks heaps

Nick

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

Could you post up a pic of the car just to be sure? If morrisun doesn't have anything I might, but don't get up to where the spare car is very often :( . I have sent stuff to your side of the planet a time or two but haven't tried glass. Kinda co-own a car with a friend..long story.

So I said all that to say this...I'll try to help but it may take some time and not real sure if we will get results...but what the heck

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.