Looking for a black mesh 13" rim Enkei?

Hi , I'm looking for a 13" black mesh rim. I'm not sure if it's enkei or enkei 92s. if you have anything that looks like this I'd like to buy it from you. hopefully you are in the So Cal area. I only need one since the one that I have is bent. thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if they are two or three pieces. so they can just be fixed? I took the car to a tire shop to put on 4 new tires and the guy at the shop said one of my rims were no good. he showed me how it wobbled on the balancing machine. so I just assumed there was nothing more I could do for that rim. but I'll look into it to see if I can get it fixed, thanks

sounds pretty negative to me dude . too bad nobody seem to enforce the rules (2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED) on this site since you are a "senior member" and all. :unsure:

WTF? Really? How is it negative when it is a fact? Secondly, look up right now at the top of the page? Do you see the rules there? Nope! And finally, he wouldnt be considered a buyer, you would be; you are the one looking at buying a wheel aren't you?

And now an informative and helpful fact!: You are missing 2 bolts.

WTH mixed. The reason the bolts are gone is because it probably a three or a 2 piece wheel. The center could come off if you take off all the bolts. And it can be repaired. Now get your wheel fixed and stop crying. We pretty much helped you out BIG TIME and saved you time and money. Yet you blame someone for being "negative"...

• Like 1

sounds pretty negative to me dude . too bad nobody seem to enforce the rules (2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED) on this site since you are a "senior member" and all. :unsure:

wait...... are you talkin about my post?

My comment wasn't negative in any way DUDE.

If you where to check that rim with the missing bolts on a balancing machine its not gonna read balanced.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.