tire strechting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no im not a retard i know tires dont add hp. if it somehow helped grip... something idk?

Nope, it's just for looks. It helps with wheel fitment if you have a wheel that has too little clearance in the wheel well and fender. I think as of late it has gotten a little out of hand, and it purely a pissing contest to see who can be the most HELLZAFLLOOOSH

Nope, it's just for looks. It helps with wheel fitment if you have a wheel that has too little clearance in the wheel well and fender. I think as of late it has gotten a little out of hand, and it purely a pissing contest to see who can be the most HELLZAFLLOOOSH

and thats wat i was looking for

well where else am i supposed to ask?

i figured between getting flammed and ibtl'd by everyone i might get an answer

Hey man, I'm just having fun at this point. No offense. But seriously, there was a "hellaflush" thread that went on.. and on.. and on.. about this stuff a while back. Got locked, but you can still look it up. HRH left a link on the first page of this thread. Check it out.

Hey man, I'm just having fun at this point. No offense. But seriously, there was a "hellaflush" thread that went on.. and on.. and on.. about this stuff a while back. Got locked, but you can still look it up. HRH left a link on the first page of this thread. Check it out.

saw it after he posted it, checked the first few pages

IBTL!!!!11!!!1!!

Tire stretching adds about 15HP, lowers center of gravity, and widens the stance of the car. It also adds the ability to bake cookies. And no point in extreme stretch without MAD CAMBERZ YO!