Last minute datsun meet in Fountain valley OC????

oneta22

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet thanks for putting that together.

I just about lost the wagon on the way home. :o Some fuckin ass hat in a prius decided he needed to cut across four lanes at the last minute to get on the 73 from the south bound 405.

I think I have a little mess in my pants. Man he just about caused a four car pile up. It was too close for me. I would have liked to have followed him home and beat his ass.

#1 for driving like an ass hole

#2 for driving a prius.

Good meet thanks for putting that together.

I just about lost the wagon on the way home. :o Some fuckin ass hat in a prius decided he needed to cut across four lanes at the last minute to get on the 73 from the south bound 405.

I think I have a little mess in my pants. Man he just about caused a four car pile up. It was too close for me. I would have liked to have followed him home and beat his ass.

#1 for driving like an ass hole

#2 for driving a prius.

iam glad u made it home okay Datrod i would of beat his a$$ too lol!!!! iam glad u made it down and enjoyed Flame Broiler....

Hopefully c ya in the next meet...............

:o Some fuckin ass hat in a ....

DITTO here. I have flat spots on my tires from a 45 m.p.h., four wheel lock-up on Beach Blvd.

Some guy in a riced-out 350Z and the chick following him in an F-250 decided to pull-out in front of me and park in the middle of the street!

Some people suffer from a lack of good timing and depth perception.

Nice meet though. I'd risk the dip-shit traffic dodging to attend again!

i enjoyed meeting and chatting with some fellow ratsuners in person. got to see some nice cars. loved the rhd 510 wagon, although i didnt notice it was rhd till i saw it start up and there was no driver, just someone in the "passenger" seat

Hahaha I'll second that lol somewhere we can all park together instead of dotting around the lot

there's always the huge costco parking lot right across the street. We could just say were going to the buffet that's right there lol

maybe we can park along the t-shirt warehouse would be better on the side of panda inn............:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...