FS Datsun 510 1972 4dr FLAWLESSLY Restored

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heads up, Princess...

Go back and read Page One (or have someone else read it to you), YOU attacked another member when he commented on your F/S post. Then you dissed his car. Tough guy behind a keyboard much? What gives YOU the excuse to "talk down to others"? YOU did it on page one.

Since you have a hard time reading, here's a little clarification for you:

I didn't say you were a bad person. If you feel like a bad person, that's on you.

I didn't say you were an idiot. If you feel like an idiot, that's on you.

I didn't say you rip people off. If you feel like you rip people off, that's on you.

I didn't say I was jealous. If you feel like I might be jealous, you're confused.

Here's what I DID say: You're a toolbag. Yep. That car's not "flawlessly restored", even though you misrepresented it as such.

And the fact that you deleted what you originally posted leads me to believe that you are, in fact, a toolbag.

See, REAL men stand behind what they type. I stand behind what I typed. You're a toolbag.

• Like 4

Why do you keep editing your posts? Why would you bring up my wife's death? What does that have to do with anything? I see you put your ad for the car back up... Good job! :)

I stand by my last comments. Feel free to dispute the facts.

BTW, next time you see that schlep Joe McFerrin (Interior Web Design), remind him that he still owes us money (from the VR textlink campaign that never got paid for). :)

Hugs & kisses, and good luck with the sale.

• Like 3

I regret mentioning that... I was on your side, we were doing business blah blah, expressed my prayers, and we chatted... That was wrong of me, I erased it.

As far as Joe - you can contact him at www.interiorwebdesign.com. If you and VR did not have a contract or agreement, I cant pay others bills.

Understood.

Like I said, you're freaking out on the wrong guy. When you diss someone's car because they question your F/S ad, that makes you look like a toolbag. That's a fact.

And I will *ALWAYS* stick up for the guy that gets dissed for pointing out the truth. Always. If that makes me a "internet tough guy", so be it.

I love this thread, I just went and checked my email and I had 22 new messages-all replys from this thread-crazy. People get way too worked up, Ive been called a lot worse than a toolbag. This isnt high school anymore we dont have to meet on the baseball field after class to settle are disagreements.