Mmmmm.... free stuff

sooo my cousins neighbor was over and we were talkin and got on the subject of datsuns and he says i got some stuff il give ya and i was like cool maby he has some emblems or somethin.. oh no he had.......DSCF1237.jpgDSCF1226.jpgDSCF1236.jpgDSCF1234.jpgDSCF1233.jpgDSCF1230.jpgDSCF1229.jpgDSCF1228.jpgDSCF1227.jpgDSCF1233.jpgDSCF1234.jpgDSCF1219.jpgDSCF1220.jpg i got two heads and a l18 the l18 has been sittin outside for like a week i guess and one head is all together but the other looks like its got bigger valves and its definatley port and polished but the head thats all together isnt stamped with a number like a87 so how do i find out what it is? the port and polished one dosent have a cam but looks in good condition oh and some pics of my truck cuz i got happy with the camera haha

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your 521 is nice man. I like the way those wheels look on it; I got a set of those a while back but never put tires on em.

Get the water out of those cylinders and spray them down with WD40 to keep them from rusting further. Good score; the unmarked one looks like just a regular 210 casting head that came on L16s. What does it say on the front of the head?

Look just below and to the rear of the #1 spark plug like below. Likely it will say 210. Also look along bottom edge of the very front of the head.

710stuff010Large.jpg

Hang onto that valve cover!!! It say DATSUN 1600 ????? or DATSUN OHC??? Keep.

DSCF1226.jpg

This motor have a wedge in the chain?? If not the tensioner is screwed.

DSCF1237.jpg