RAT RODZ & CUSTOM HOTWHEELS

i can give you some hints i have discovered in my time with photoshop

that would be cool, any help is well appreciated. I'm pretty impressed with my last few photoshops, being as i just figured out how to, Im pretty glade with the results. I really want to enter the upcoming contest.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heal, and Clone stamp tools are great for hiding things like plates and sidemarkes and ugliness. Start thinking in layers, whenever I lower a car on PS I cut a line across the image to make a top and bottom, this line is in a spot where when you delete a portion (or really lower the top layer over the bottom and it hides part) it looks decent enough, Streets are great for this. Make sure when adding in new layers like a paint overlay, to blur it with guassian blur and a few pixels.

Here is a image I was working on for awhile til I lost my PSD file <_<

Datsun%20Idea%208-15.jpg

I forgot to crop the bottom off, and I should have smoothed the valence. My line for that image was the bottom of the car, the line between the driveway and the "grass", and the driveway and the street. natural lines in a picture are a great place to cut a picture, no need to color match afterwards.

Thanks for the info Laecaon. I usually crop out the car with easy edge cut, then I'm left with a yellow background so i easy edge cut the the top of the picture and bring it down to the lowered car. I havent really tried to make a car look lowered and drivable, I just think the more slammed the better. but i really want to make a really decent pic here in the future. Was hoping another contest would start up and I'd spend my time on those pics for sure.