411 sss hubcap

as stated i need one 411 sss hubcap, the round hole style not the square cut outs. rumor is its the same as the 1500 310s? maybe roadster? let me know wat u got and wat u want for it

thanks erich

edit: google images shows many 64 roadsters in original brochure oics with them also so i guess roadsters had em.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok scratch that i now need 2 casue someone decided they needed it more than i did and stole one. 1 are u kidding me at least do the job right and take all 3 i had. fuck now i need to source 2 hubcaps that seem to be made from unobtainium.

shhhhh. dont tell ppl wat they are worth. now im gonna get raped on price. hopefully someoen will have some. sucks casue i have a feeling it was a junkman that drives around the area to pick up scrap metal, or one of the homeless guys to recycle it thinking it was alum or something. they may get 1 dollhair for it and is gonna cost me alot more to replace. ppl just piss me off sometimes :mad:

sorry to be a spoilsport too, but these are so rare. Sold one set for quite a bit a few yrs ago, don't have any left. Take off the other two good ones, to keep them safe. I think the roadster caps will fit, not the same but better than nothing.

Grab some 14" Roadster wheels (preferably 68-70) with hubcaps (or some 520/521 dog dish caps).

They look better, have more available tire sizes, and you won't be worried about some idiot stealing them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.