Disc brake conversion

Cg240sx

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now since your prob about to get reemed, let me give you some advice.

the search button is your friend, its not there just because it looks sexy :rolleyes:

also, take the time to read the stickies............... like the one sticky in the breaks section *cough cough* ;)

asking questions about things that are stickies just shows everyone that you dont care

and are to lazy to take some time to find an already well covered topic.........

and no one likes spoon feeding.

Well thanks for the help I guess

not givin ya shit, just a little shove in the right direction ;)

people are always down to help out here, but take the time to even read the title of the stickies and do a little research.

cuz helping people out and spoon feeding are two different things

Yeah thanks I'll continue on my research as I've been Doing see if I can attempt on finding the right forum..

if you took a bit of time searching these forums youd find its already been done and very well documented

same thing goes for the question of the 240sx suspension, it was done in a 620 but its the same concept.

where do you find these forums or Sites I've attempted to find quite a few things from wiring a ka, upgrade suspension, and full rooter upgrade. Yeah I'm a newb and don't have the best datsun knowledge I was just seeking for help so I wouldnt let a 1996 240sx engine,suspension, and rear disk brakes after my 240 was involved in a accident but thanks for giving me those little hints and media pics quite understand the message.

That help is really appreciated went to both web site and took some advise from both as well as some that I had picked up on google before now I'm going to keep on working on the little big dream which is the name I gave the truck hope I do this right

I have a 521

and?

did you not bother reading that thread?

it clearly says:

521 owners: yes, these brackets will bolt right up to a 521 without any spacer provided....

1. You want to use the z32 calipers.

2. You are using the stock 521 inner bearings with the 521 spindle