ps3 games with dattos?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i want gt5 but i dont wanna put 60 for a game...well maybe, i did get a few gift cards

There is nothing wrong with spending $60 for Gran Turismo 5. There is only something wrong if you're not buying GT5.

You own a Playstation 3. If ever there was a benefit about owning PS3, it is GT5.

Own it.

$60 is ridiculous for a video game. But for a game this awesome? Don't doubt.

I have 200 hours in, and have barely even skimmed the surface.

Every generation of Skyline-even Prince's

Dime's

S30

You can not go wrong!

ive heard mixed reviews on it, some are good, and some say its not so good, idk im trusting your guys reviews saying its good

I like it, but cant guarantee you will.. But tell you what, If you buy it and think it sucks, I'll send you a free PS3 game that I bought because everyone said it was awesome, and I think it sucks. :cool:

PS3. I've boycotted X-Box ever since the 360 came out. Microsoft tricked me into to buying an X-Box. "Completely upgradeable." "Never need to buy another system." And as soon as the 360 came out-X-Box was obsolete. But PS2 games are still being released? Odd. Jerks.

I love my PS3. I do so much with it. My wife does a lot with it to. She stays home with my 14 month old daughter, so she can't use her laptop through the day. I set up the PS3 to do everything she needs. It's pretty awesome.

PS fo life!

Here are the datsun's in GT5

DATSUN

Datsun B210 ‘78

Datsun 510 ‘73

Datsun 240z ‘70

Datsun 240Z ‘73

Datsun 260Z ‘74

Datsun 280ZX ‘78

Datsun 280ZX Turbo ‘83

Datsun Sunny Estate ‘81

Datsun 1200 Coupe ‘72

Datsun Laurel 2.4

Datsun King Cab Pickup ‘78

Datsun Pickup ‘89

just bought it today and i love it!

Can't wait till I get these babies!

DATSUN

Datsun B210 ‘78

Datsun 510 ‘73

Datsun 240z ‘70

Datsun 240Z ‘73

Datsun 260Z ‘74

Datsun 280ZX ‘78

Datsun 280ZX Turbo ‘83

Datsun Sunny Estate ‘81

Datsun 1200 Coupe ‘72

Datsun Laurel 2.4

Datsun Pickup ‘89

I've only seen 3 of those!

SO SICK!!!

DATSUN

Datsun B210 ‘78

Datsun 510 ‘73

Datsun 240z ‘70

Datsun 240Z ‘73

Datsun 260Z ‘74

Datsun 280ZX ‘78

Datsun 280ZX Turbo ‘83

Datsun Sunny Estate ‘81

Datsun 1200 Coupe ‘72

Datsun Laurel 2.4

Datsun Pickup ‘89

I've only seen 3 of those!

SO SICK!!!

dude im the same way, xbox is shit, ps3 is amazing, free online, as where xbox you have to pay...what a rip off, ps3 even has better graphics. whats your online name? mine is NEo-NaZZ1, dont mind the name, me and a cousin made it for cod lol, add me on psn

Screen name? Flatcat19. Ha. That is my screen name everywhere. I use nothing else. Sounds odd. But the flat cat means alot to me. :wub:

Saw this thread yesterday at work..... got the game 10min after work, cost about $110 (everything is expensive here), i get home ready to do some serious gaming, and my girlfriend is home sick and did'nt want to watch me playing. So i spent the rest of the day hoping she would fall asleep on the couch early, which she always does, and when i finally got my chance i tripped on a glass of water that was next to my chair so she woke up and my chances of trying GT5 slipped away as i was stuck watching judge judy with my sick girlfriend. She wasn't fooled by my final attemt when i said she should to gotto bed early so she would get better, which yet again started the argument "you always try to get me to bed.......so you can play playstation" xD.....