Window squeegees

Eagle_Adam

I just got a nice Christmas bonus at work and i want to get a few things for my truck.:) Ive decided my girl doesn't need to know about my bonus! :P I was trying to find the inner and outer widow squeegees for a 74 620. I looked at rockauto with no luck and saw some on ebay that were over 200 a pair. Certianly they cant be that expensive. Any suggestions guys? I also want to get new shock absorbers, what should i go with?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a pair of those. They are nice. Welcome to the world of 620s! The ones in the jy are usually gone or trash,and you can't buy them at NAPA. Only alternative is to make some.

Word of advice-buy a little something for the gf,she'll probably find out about the bonus. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I found a pair of the exterior window squeegees and the felt that the edges of the windows run up and down in. I already have the felt in and the squeegees are on there way wont be here for a few more weeks :( ooh well at least i found them. Im just happy to not have the windows ratteling back and forth in the old hard felt!!!!!!!!!!!:D