Info on LZ motor build

d510addict

Hello all I have a NAPz20 from a 200sx and an A87 closed chamber head, I am looking for some info on using the block from the napz paired with the A87 head as a naturally aspirated engine. I've been scouring for information on google and various sites but I am not quite sure what I am looking for parts wise. I will continue to look around but as I do does anyone have some links or ideas of what I need to complete this project?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Z20E runs flattop pistons (or a true Z20E does) and paired with a peanut head you get 10.68 compression. Definitely in the high octane range. The good thing is the flattops which are better than the dished pistons for reducing pre ignition with the closed chamber head.

The U-67 (or any open chamber head) will have a 9.94 compression.

Sorry my stick was too long for you freaky 510, like I said I was and still am looking and I did find that thread and read it all. But I need more than 1 source before I go off and put money into such a project, and what do ya know others chimed in with advice that was not in the thread, Thank you Mike and Doug.