I-5 from Sacramento to Seattle Monday 12-20

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Hands and cash flow are 2 separate items affected by different things in life. And in my life, you know nothing as far as true information due to the anonymity of the internet.

You should really stop speaking of things you know absolutely nothing about as, unlike James, you have never actually spoken to me directly nor have any clue as to my background. All you have to go on are your assumptions and innuendo, both of which are filled with information created within your own feeble mind, none of which is based in any sort of fact. I understand that you have contributed greatly to those among the 510 community, and that is a great thing for you. In regards to your ability to speak of me or any of my friends, I ask that you cease and desist based on the fact that anything that you say is on the verge of being considered slander as none of it is based in fact that is directly connected to the people you try to speak about as some sort of authority on the subject.

Now I'm done. And I apologize to James.

Geeezus! That was a long winded attempt at sounding intelligent. How's that workin out for ya BTW? This coming from the same guy that said I fucked up by using steel brake line for my fuel return. :rolleyes: Way to go pissing down the backs of senior members :thumbup:, hope you feel smart with those poorly strung words of yours you found in a legal document. Clearly you are a moron. Sorry I didnt get a chance to visit with you James. Woulda been nice to see you guys

• Like 1

Geeezus! That was a long winded attempt at sounding intelligent. How's that workin out for ya BTW? This coming from the same guy that said I fucked up by using steel brake line for my fuel return. :rolleyes: Way to go pissing down the backs of senior members :thumbup:, hope you feel smart with those poorly strung words of yours you found in a legal document. Clearly you are a moron. Sorry I didnt get a chance to visit with you James. Woulda been nice to see you guys

As I posted in the status update about the brake line you are referring to, it's called sarcasm, sorry you don't get it. Too many big words causes you to get lost, I'll make a note of that for future use when I type stuff up off the top of my head. Getting an education with a legal background surely has led me down the path to being a moron. You've got me pegged there, well done. Funny how the guy that you wished you could have seen and has not only spoken to me on the phone, but met me in person too now, doesn't seem to hold the same idea about me, lol.

BTW, shove your dick up Hainz's ass a little deeper, maybe he'll give you that reach around you've been dreaming of...

• Like 2
Guest 510kamikazifreak

As I posted in the status update about the brake line you are referring to, it's called sarcasm, sorry you don't get it. Too many big words causes you to get lost, I'll make a note of that for future use when I type stuff up off the top of my head. Getting an education with a legal background surely has led me down the path to being a moron. You've got me pegged there, well done. Funny how the guy that you wished you could have seen and has not only spoken to me on the phone, but met me in person too now, doesn't seem to hold the same idea about me, lol.

BTW, shove your dick up Hainz's ass a little deeper, maybe he'll give you that reach around you've been dreaming of...

I think someone is heading for a time out!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :fu:

Guest DatsuNoob

Rjawm, I think it's funny how your rep can be so low with such few posts. You've obviously managed to rub people the wrong way. Your homoerotic fantasies dont need to be mentioned either, in fact, it's pretty juvenile for a man of your intelligence and maturity, right? It's funny to me how irritated you got over all of it though :lol: I loLz at you Mr. Pottymouth. :rofl:

• Like 2

Well we made it. Hit snow Monday morning, through Shasta, had to chain the trailer. However the drive for the next 20 miles I was gripping the seat with my ass so tight, you could see skid marks. WHITE OUT. Once we were through that, the rest of the drive was a breeze. Visited some family for a few hours, then got a motel 6 in Everett. Tuesday we dropped off the 510 we transported for blueghost510, worst driveway ever but we all worked together and got his 510 in his garage. Cool guy had coffee ready and everything. Headed back to the motel and met up with a few 510ers, Max121 and stickshift. Offed a few parts and on the road to everat's house for some willing and dealing. As some of you seen his build, WOW, this guy is working to make a 510 look like a 510 should look again. If you have not seen his build, deboxing a 510. His car is going to be bad ass when finished.

DSC03243.jpg

Then off to Rjawm's house, to pick up 2 510s. This is the only way you should buy 510s in pairs. The green bean (it's new name) is bad ass, looks like this car was a show car at one time. Needs a little body and paint work, lets just say i know someone that can take care of it. We will be posting a project build on it soon enough. Started right up, Atom and his bro (cosmo) drove the green bean back to Portland that night with no problems. We all loaded the parts car on the trailer and tied it down for the trip home. For the record rjawm is a great guy and i would love just to buy cars from someone like this, verses some of the people i do deal with. It is unfortunate people get bent over stupid bullshit. Who cares we all like Datsuns, we are all on the same side, we are not in grade school trying to make points to be the cool kid. Lets all try not to talk shit about someone, we will not take the time to meet.

DSC03248.jpg

DSC03247.jpg

DSC03252.jpg

Totally stoked with the cars, we all headed back to Seattle. Hung out with some family then headed South.

Wish we had more time to meet and get together with more of you, but time was tight and driving was long. I guarantee we will be heading North again. Next time we will make a week out of it instead of 3 days. And hopefully be driving the bird.

We arrived home safe and tired Wednesday at 11pm.

• Like 1

Here are some pics of the airdam

there black primer filler could b installed and ran this way or sanded and painted, some small imperfections in blk primer

DSC03217.jpg

DSC03216.jpg

You still have this? How much?

Yeah, people keep flaming RJ, due to his first few posts of calling the dimes coupes. Then everyone flamed him for random bullshit since, and keep talking shit. Seems like he was trying to be mature about it, and the flamers were being immature. :fu: neg rep me all you want, just how i see it...

oh well, looks like he sold his datsuns, and with his bad experience id be surprised if he came back. FWIW RJ, next time just ignore the comments of others and keep plugging away, it'll calm itself down.

• Like 2
Guest DatsuNoob

I'm not familiar with RJ's history on Ratsun. All I saw was someone getting all hyper-sensitive then coming back with a super pretentious string of fancy words in an attempt to puff his chest out. This is Ratsun, we shouldnt need a college degree in English to read a post. Looked kinda snotty in my opinion. The dick in butt reference was just not very nice, although a good reach around sure would be :wub:. I was never the cool kid either, so I stopped trying a long time ago :lol: I hope we can all be buds, and cut the shit. Happy Holidays :D

• Like 1

I'm not familiar with RJ's history on Ratsun. All I saw was someone getting all hyper-sensitive then coming back with a super pretentious string of fancy words in an attempt to puff his chest out. This is Ratsun, we shouldnt need a college degree in English to read a post. Looked kinda snotty in my opinion. The dick in butt reference was just not very nice, although a good reach around sure would be :wub:. I was never the cool kid either, so I stopped trying a long time ago :lol: I hope we can all be buds, and cut the shit. Happy Holidays :D

Cheers Justin! Ill have a rum n coke for you tonight :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.