Is there something wrong with me?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell my wife wont let me sell my datsun ever, she wants one of her own. Got to be auto. I would be all over this if i was closer, that white one was bad ass looking.

My wife loves the 1959 (never wants me to sell it of even hotrod it), loves the 521, and thinks she will love the 510 once I get the cammo rattlecan off of there! Just not into the post '73 cars. (Thinks a 620 looks cool though!)

Now, I am curious Dan, show her the 810 and report back!

And Flatcat. I LOVED that post about your wife! Read it to mine this morning and she was laughing her ass off!

Hell my wife wont let me sell my datsun ever, she wants one of her own. Got to be auto. I would be all over this if i was closer, that white one was bad ass looking.

Vancouver is just right down the road. I've already said before, I'll buy it and secure it, if i get an honest commitment from one of you guys. Sight unseen to all of you-the car is in sound shape. I ran a magnet around everywhere. Even pulled up the carpet in problem areas. I'm not gonna tell ya it's straight. But I will tell you that it's fairly solid. I am on board, and fully understand what I am passing up. And when you guys see me in a couple of years posting that I shoulda bought that Maxima when I had the chance...feel free to roast!

Can this car be cool? Hell to the yeah! Can I do it? Not a problem there either. Do I want to go over the top, and spend my savings making this beast shine? Better believe it! Does this car deserve that? I'm sure we all can agree on that one. Is this the right choice for me, at this time? No. I wish things in my life were a little different. I really do. Maybe something awesome happens to my situation in the next couple of months that makes this a possibility. But for now, I need to listen to the adult in me.

This car would be a super easy project. Super fun. I just don't want to spend what it would take to equal the grand scheme my childish side is cooking up for this diamond in the rough. (Damn you RB for being so expensive!!!)

Through the process of this thread, I did get the opportunity to learn about a really cool car. And I thank ya'll for that. Every bit of this just makes me more excited for when I do finally get a Datsun that is more suited to my situation. And I will have one soon too. (79-82 210/B310, anyone?)