68 510 4dr parts car 150.00$

askin 150.00 obo no title local only.

i have for sale a 68 510 4dr parts car.NO TITLE. it has complete rear suspension minus brakes. half converted power rack an pinion steering swap out of an 86 200sx. body is fairly straight bondo can be found. quarters have rust in the usual spots. has 68 dash pad and frame decent fenders almost dent free hood has all glass winshield is cracked. ( i have a good windshield i would throw in for 50.00 more. has a scracht that needs buffed out but other wise great shape) core support is straight on top but had lots of rust in the passenger side below the battery tray. so it was cut out in prep for new metal. i only got a couple pics at the moment but will try to take more on my day off. really wanted to build this car but getting ready to move to a house with no garage :-(

doesnt have the box flared fenders in the pictures. just stock. pm call or text 503 473 7785

68again002.jpg

tillersshit024.jpg

68ratsun009.jpg

68ratsun011.jpg

more68005.jpg

more68008.jpg

more68009.jpg

tillersshit008.jpg

tillersshit009.jpg

tillersshit014.jpg

tillersshit015.jpg

tillersshit011.jpg

tillersshit014.jpg

tillersshit018.jpg

tillersshit030.jpg

tillersshit028.jpg

tillersshit023.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt that the first time i tried to sell it?

150 come get it

no you said the kid wasnt doing anything with them and if you got them back I could have the 68, Im just giving you shit its ok if 620kevin has the money tell him to come get it

Ill buy it, i have cash in hand right now. just gotta find a spot down there to store it till i can figure how to tow it...

it will need rear wheels to roll. im trying to lock down a pair of rollers for it but havent found a free set yet.

but let me know i need it gon pretty quick.

ok i will sweetin the deal. 100.00 but i need it gone buy the weekend. i could sell one tailight lens for that. and the trunk is full of parts. 3 harnesses handles door panels gas tank ect ect. i really dont want to but if it dont move it gets the knife. :pirate:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.