Any Arizona ratsuners?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im from a couple states over, just curious, is there a lot of open long unpatrolled roads that you can mash it till she blows in the AZ?

Not as many as there used to be. Arizona is getting a little harsh. Speed camera everywhere, cops on motorcycles doing nothing more than 'taxing' the citizenry, deficit budgets all equal more tickets being written as a revenue stream. Mostly you find a good curvy mountain rd and go nutso.

• 3 weeks later...

Snobirds are driving me nuts this year.Not like last year or the year before.And Logans was a friggin' zoo Friday night.

Tell me about it! You cant go anywhere during the winter season here! Some snowbird crashed my friends car recently from behind!<_< Another bad thing about them is that they're the ones that bring in the business to Yuma! During the summer all business is slow.:unsure:

NICE! Im gonna register!:cool: Im gonna have the same user name is anyone wants to look for me!:D

GREAT group of Datsun people! Our club in Tucson has done some events with those guys. Always a good time. Are there any more Datto heads out your way?