is anyone familiar with these springs?

ratsunbymike

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a few calls about those, everyone I talked to said that they are out of stock and no longer made. I ended up going with a spring package from Specialty Engineering. Nice and stiff,about 1.5"-2" lower, & nice people.

Have you tried Nissan . The comp book still lists blue springs. Worth a shot. Can't go wrong either way. You still might want to cut the new springs. They don't lower it much.

thanks. at least they are not unknown. i cant afford to experiment right now. ill go ahead and order them up. there will be picture up before durring and after. :D

ST was to make these springs again I was told. Mine come in a gunmetal silver.

I have a front set cut a half coil (I think) I had a shorted strut also so it was lower but if you lived closer and like ya I might give them to you but i live far away. I dont want to send them either as X mas Post office is a bitch.

as others have said they dont lower the car alot but be honest if i didnt wreack my car I thought they were just fine. qualitly shock also helps as I run the old Koni adjustable on retraction.

You live in Brier? is this Washington?

If you have a nice car you can have them.

If you drive a pc of shit I want 40$

fronts only

PM me if local

Order them through Day Motorsports. Circle track outfit out of Tyler Texas. LOTS of springs available, just get a close wound and cut one end off, boom done. That's what's in my 510. And they have every poundage you could want too. Not to mention new functional springs for not too much money. Think the rears were $80 a piece.

http://www.daymotorsports.com