What would be a decent price for this 510?

tehpiedpiper

Please re-direct all your insults to me. I was the one who brought up VW the guy just wanted to spare me the humiliation. I am new to 510's and to cars in general, this just seemed like the place to start. Now I know that's a no-no, I apologize.

Dont worry, its only Kami.

You are at least a member of this forum before buying a 510. I bought a 510 before I read anything about them, just knew I liked them. I think I did fairly well. Just keep looking around. You will definitely evolve in your ideas.

A chopping block is where you figure out your ideas. For meat (there real use?) You cut the fat off/ get rid of the fat. For cars you get rid of the bad choices. Usually to be on a chopping block it has to be relevant. You asked about VW's so they were on the chopping block. Just a figure of speech really.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I generally use a chopping block for chopping wood, but I would assume you can equally apply it to butchery. And don't worry about Kami, he's a loose cannon and shits on threads regularly. Just check the tag under his sig! :D (Love you man!)