Possible sale of 1979 200sx - s10

I moved to a different place and have no garage or place to work on the s10 now =(

frankly i never planned on keeping it in the first place, i just started liking it so much i was holding off selling it.

im hoping to get another datty eventually, but for now ive already got 2 infinitis to take up my time and space.

its got the l20b motor, 5speed tranny, the emissions stuff is bypassed and has aftermarket exhaust after the cat.

the alternator is brand new, and the battery is almost brand new.

i rebuilt the carb for the most part, and it comes with 2 spare carbs.

the AC has been removed and bypassed.

The tires are basically brand new also.

the interior is a bit rough. the dash has a crack, and the previous owner removed the carpeting and center console. the front seats have seat covers on them.

the radio still works but is connected to the factory speaker that sounds pretty bad. however there are 4 nice speakers in the car wired in that you could connect (the old owner had an aftermarket deck connected at one point but took it with and left the speakers)

i dont know how many miles are on it because theres no hundreds on the odometer, but the inside of the engine is very very clean and it runs well.

87a6a928.jpg

The car itself is blue, the paint is actually quite good on it. theres one place where a spot is missing on the hood (see pic)

bf4b35eb.jpg

48712535.jpg

174098a2.jpg

9896e9ab.jpg

1518cb81.jpg

i love the car, it gets a lotttt of looks from people (which is one reason i started wanting to keep it).

i guess im wondering what you guys think it might be worth, even though its probably a terrible time to sell it?

thanks guys!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about price. I gotta say it is a really cool/unique car. I would take my time and try to find someone who really likes it for what it is. It might be kinda hard to find that person, but the only other option would be selling it to someone cheap, that will just beat on it and junk it. This post isn't to helpful but i thought i'd share my thoughts.