front suspension

71SSS510

Yes. The caliper is consistent with the 240/260280z car. The strut and rotor is another matter. I understand the early S30 struts didn't fit.

Take a wire brush to the tube below the spring and remove the rust. There should be a part number there. I may be able to match it to a car. #54302 is RH and 54303 is LH.

It's not the S10 200sx they look somewhat like the 620 type, not the S110 or S12... no way

Not the 280zx or 300zx They would be vented rotors anyway. Not early 720 calipers, they are the same as the 620.

Not 810 or Maxima either.

sorry DATZEN i didnt me to bother any one

its just that im new at this but thx for that site.

You aren't bothering anyone, the whole point of a forum is to exchange ideas/info/experience. You may be new but already you have solved how to post a picture. Everyone has to start somewhere.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On further investigation I found that the z car (not zx cars) struts have a much larger angle between the spindle the hub sits on and the strut tube the spring is on resulting in a camber problem that cannnot be fixed unless the z car LCAs and some other things are also swapped. This is doable but unlikely.

The strut is probably not a z car one although the caliper probably is. Are the front tires tilted out at the top when forward facing?