Clearing out some 510 Parts

Pair of Metal Pilar vents - $100 (9.00 shipped any where in the US. PM for pics)

Green Trunk lid - $65 (could be spendy to ship, PM me your zip code and i'll check shipping cost)

2dr doors - $65 each (has some dents and some rust, no window controls outside skins are in good shape)

Wiring harness - $65 for just the front and $80 for front and back (they are in kinda rough shape)

Near mint 2dr floor mats (front and back) - $120 for the set

Pretty rough 2dr floor mats (small tears) - $30

Pair of Grey Leather seats - Offer (they mount up to the stock seat rails but the seat leather is kind of rough.. I think one has a tear in it )

Pair of 280ZX rear control arms with calipers - $75

Eye brow trim pieces (goes on the fender) - $30 for a pair

Under grill trim piece - $35 (pretty tweaked) and $45 (some small dents but over all a 7.5-8/10) (5-7 for shipping in the US)

Datsun 1600 OHC valve covers (screw in oil cap) - Offer.. I have three in various conditions.

And thats all I can think of at the moment..

I'm willing to accept offers. Shoot me a PM with an offer. Or PM me for pictures

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheap trick for the rubber=plastic door trim (2X36" pcs = 4.99 @ autozone)

or split rubber tubing.

not noticeable unless pointed out either :D

my friend is after a set.

are these the solid ends or the type w/the plastic inserts? i need 1 side that uses the plastic insert (forgot which side)

ive got both types and cant find examples online...

pix would be helpful :roll:

those inserts are also in some of the hood trim (matched :eek: )

basicly there is an open end on the trim and this plastic insert finishes the end, the solid type is rounded (as is most of the hood trim ive seen) but on mine the trim has plastic ends, not the rounded metal.

not that anyone would ever notice...:blink:

ive got both types and cant find examples online...

pix would be helpful :roll:

those inserts are also in some of the hood trim (matched :eek: )

basicly there is an open end on the trim and this plastic insert finishes the end, the solid type is rounded (as is most of the hood trim ive seen) but on mine the trim has plastic ends, not the rounded metal.

not that anyone would ever notice...:blink:

hmm interesting... never come across any of those.. all of mine have been rounded..

Anyways, I took a look at the ones I have and it looks like I only have 1 drivers side one and three passenger side. The drivers side one seems to be odd.. it is made from two seperate pieces of metal not the normal single piece.. maybe something they used on the 68/69 models? Anyways the two pieces are begining to seperate... so If you did need the driver's side we might be able to work out a deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.