Ratsun Thanksgiving??

Is anyone in the Portland area not doing anything for thanksgiving? Kelly will likely be working most of the day so i think we are just staying home. If theres enough interest I'd be more than happy to cook if someone else can host. Our apartment is really really small so it wouldn't work here. I've cooked for my family before (20 some people) and it came out great. I was going to go to culinary school for a while but i changed my mind. I cant supply all the food but if everyone pitched in a little it could work. Anyone interested??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Might have to get down there soon. Thanks Jess but I might have to climb up in someone's (Kamakazi's) window though

antoine_dodson.jpg

HIDE YO WIFE! HIDE YA KIDS! AND HIDE YO HUSBUN TOO! (..and the cats) cuz they rapin' errybody out herr

LOLz :lol:

looks like its going to be a small gathering, We arnt going to be eating till around 4:30 maybe 5 (i work till 3)

not sure if skib is still going to make it seeing that the truck is down, and even if he does make i, it looks like there will still be extra food if others want to stop by. place is small and we dont have much for seats but all are welcome. let us know.