JDM Parts, wheels

so as i put in my status i have a friend who is in japan right now and he is coming home with a couple of containers filled with wheels and parts. he said he can try and track down any parts you may need. just put your list on here and i can try and forward it to him.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first and foremost request is a set of 14x8 SSR Star Sharks

Can he get any of the following in a 14" or 15" and 8" wide or more:

-SSR's (Bright Stars, MKII, MK3, misc....)

-Work Equips

-Techno (Phantoms or TechnoStars.

-Hoshinos

-TRD Tosco

....am I missing any? Probbly.

-Brian

I see.

I just wondered because I have some SSR's sitting in Tokyo that need to come home. If the crate was ending up in the Los Angeles area I would have paid him a fee for them to hitch a ride home with his stuff. But I'm headed over to Nippon in a few weeks so I guess I'm checking wheels in again :lol:

This could be a nice service for Ratsuners! Good luck.

I'd like the metal visors/vents for a 4dr 510 if possible and not too terribly expensive. I'd also like a 'Type-R' emblem for the grill of an 02-04 DC5 Integra. Lost mine years ago when I was re-badging the RSX. And before anybody chimes in about the re-badging, don't.

yeah its why I'm trying to get quotes, the rims I want probably aren;t too common used. lol

Rim width and offset will really change up the price for that wheel (and any other JDM wheel for that matter)

You can find the Yayoi 14x6.5 +8ish offset fairly easy on Japanese auctions. I've seen them for reasonable prices in that size, granted they will need refinishing.

Go to a 14x8j and negative offset and you're looking at spending way more.

Anyway, this isn't my thread so I won't go into details. But they are not impossible to find like most think! ;)

I too am interested in the window visors for a wagon, price and availability please!

so i forwarded all requests and finally got ahold of him via facebook.(really hard to get ahold of) ,said he will begin his hunt this week and try to get back to me. i will PM all of you with your requests and if noone wants a certain item ill move to the next person in line

(hope im not breaking any ratsun rules)