sara and I bought another datsun/nissan

when i kept blowing up my 4 door

P1020740.jpg

3rd engine ! was the straw

crapshoot.jpg

So I bought a 620

620driverside.jpg

so i could pick up the single slammer i bought for my dime! (thanks mike)

ka.jpg

sold the single slammer and bought this l18 with the 620 i bought so i could haul engines around (thanks brian!)

l18.jpg

well after that i finaly picked up the l20 i blew up in the first place 3 times from the machine shop with the 620 i bought for hauling engines and sold it

l20bdeck.jpg

while all this was going on my buddy at work. really liked how my 620 looked but could not find one he liked at the time so he bought a 720.

but he didn't like the 720 so he sold it to his friend because it was mono leafed and very scary to drive.

Then his friend replaced the carb tires u joints carrier bearing alt starter rear brakes plugs cap rotor. But no one listened when i told them they needed to add a lief. you see the reason it was mono leafed was because some one lwered by taking all the leafs out but one.NOT GOOD!

this is what i found while changing the carrier bearing

3df92ed1.jpg

bcf58184.jpg

and after a hard day of working on the 620 i hung out with these guys at jes and kellys welcome party

2010-10-17214651.jpg

I had to see so you have to also! joey is a sexy beast

2010-10-17212846.jpg

So while my work buddy's friend who bought the truck was driving it the passenger lief snapped and ripped out the carrier bearing.

So the guy who bought the truck from my work buddy. said screw it I dont want to deal with this truck any more. I am scrapping it so my buddy threw it on his trail er and took it to his house got a hold of me and i bought it.

So it sat since may because I was lazy. well 3 weeks ago i went and put in new to me leafs and drove it home .

see originally i bought it for my self. then sara's(my fiance) golf started crapping out on here. So i said we can fix up my 720 for you! but in the mean time you can drive my 86 starion

Well the starion blew a turbo line on the free way and cracked the head. The starion was my winter driver. So we fixed the vw and i told sara either i drive the truck or the vw. (she knows how much i hate her golf!) So she said why dont you just keep the truck. And of course i said ok!

So i figure i will work out the kinks and either give her the 720 in a couple months or we will find her 510 or a 620. (but she dont know that!!) lol

here are some pics i will post more later when i take some

picking it up

d8bdddb8.jpg

i took this tonight. i raised it up a couple inches rides better but i liked how it look ed slammed

2010-11-05224453.jpg

i wish it was a king cab my amp will not fit in the truck

2010-11-05174209.jpg

So i had to use a smaller one

2010-11-05174232.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some what i figure i will drive this for now it gets old not getting traction in the rain in my dime.

lol.gif i was just thinking it gets old not getting traction in my 720...

so i go to PnP tomorrow in search of LSD

what the f- triple post (stupid intranet)