some one help!!

pepsx12

i need to get my 620 running, im looking for help around the so cal area ill pay what ever it will cost.

So the truck turns and turns but it wont start! i replaced the distributor and nothing still the same?

when i put put the starting fluid int he carb it just back fires.

Im looking for someone who woulld be willing to help, ill pay for gas money and labor and parts and all that shit im thinking its something electrical and i hate it! some one help me out please.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get my 620 running, im looking for help around the so cal area ill pay what ever it will cost.

So the truck turns and turns but it wont start! i replaced the distributor and nothing still the same?

Im looking for someone who woulld be willing to help, ill pay for gas money and labor and parts and all that shit im thinking its something electrical and i hate it! some one help me out please.

Did you install an electric distributor or one with points?

I had the same problem with my truck. It would turn over but wouldn't fire up. I re-gapped the points in the distributor and it fired right up. The problem is if the points are not gapped properly or are closed, the coil will not fire up. Learned this Thanks to the guys on Ratsun.

How close are you to Rancho Cucamonga? I may be able to help.

i live off the 60 freeway. Like i said ill pay for gas money and anything else, i just need my datsun back up and its not my first one, im a big japanese nostalgic guy, this just has me straight up stumped!

had the same problem, turned out the timing was 180 out. fixed that and it ran fine and has been ever since.