My 620 Longbed

Hey guys whats up nothing much here just thought since i am still new to the site but ive been here about a mounth now. That i should finally put some pics up for you guys since im here to stay because you guys are just so loving and helpful:fu:Thanks for all the help lol.

P1140246.jpg

P1140242.jpg

P1140243.jpg

P1140235.jpg

P1140240.jpg

P1140245.jpg

P1140244.jpg

P1140241.jpg

Alright first of that one pic with my pickup being pictured with the monte carlo was to show u how close i had to get my truck just to take some decent pics.Because my freaking mom would not get her lazy ass of the couch to move the car and wouldnt let me so yeah. Well heres a little history about my truck i bought it about 8 months ago from a old couple that owned it since it was new. So i am the second owner of this truck and well its my babie just like it was his. Be anyhow when i purchased the truck the right fender and bumper was all messed up the bumper had been yanked straight out of the fender. I do not know how the hell that happened but it did and so the bumper was sticking straight out and the passenger fender was all beat up. So my guess the guy either had a fender bender or ran into something like an idiot which i wouldnt doubt it since he was like 64. Anyhow i knew where another blue datsun pickup sat from where i previously lived in Ione town with like 300 ppl in it. It been sitting in the same spot for about 10 year but it had a lot of potential so i took everything that was salvagable off the truck. Brought it back to Pendleton and started swapping shit but all and all it was tight that the guy just gave me the truck. Now thats why u will notice that the truck has different colored fenders and doors but its all good. All togeather now i have a good grand into the truck so yeah and hopeing to spend more hope u guys enjoy give me some feedback.Thank Cody

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic