Help me decide..to sell or keep [510 wagon]

Hello all :D For the last few months ive been thinking about selling my 72 510 wagon & im tossing out a feeler to see what you guys think what it's worth & help me decide if she stays or goes. I really like the car & its fun to drive & gets looks every time i take her out for a cruise. There are a few benefits to it going such as: more room in my driveway & $$ saved on insurance. A few bummers are : ill probably never be able to afford another wagon in the future & Ill miss the car.

Ive had the car for a few years & it was bone stock when i got it. Since then ive.......

lowered 4 inches, 280 ZX strut / brake swap w/ new inserts,14 x 6 Revolution rims w/ NEW tires,VW radiator swap, new carpet, bucket seat swap, new magnaflow muffler w/ stinger pipe & added homemade roof rack.

All lights & electrical work fine & starts right up & runs smooth. She has a L-16 w/ a 3 speed auto on the floor [Jatco]

The car does have a few small issues but nothing major that prevents it from being driven. Im really not sure what the car is worth & or how much i should ask if i decide to sell. Heres a few recent pics. & TY for any & all input / ideas.

19rpmg.jpg

mtuji9.jpg

308drid.jpg

aemasp.jpg

How much?? PM me bro, thanx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you are going to sell it I would be ever so grateful to take it off your hands. I would be very loving to it, I am in love with Datsuns and now that I have saved up enough money for a car of my own I have been looking to buy one. I can not bring myself to buy any other car than a Datsun wagon. I understand if your advisors think best not to sell it, and if that is your ultimate decision. If you do decide you would like to sell it anytime soon, I would love to come check it out and hopefully we can make a square deal. Just send me a message with a response or respond to this reply if you please, and thank you.(:

If you are going to sell it I would be ever so grateful to take it off your hands. I would be very loving to it, I am in love with Datsuns and now that I have saved up enough money for a car of my own I have been looking to buy one. I can not bring myself to buy any other car than a Datsun wagon. I understand if your advisors think best not to sell it, and if that is your ultimate decision. If you do decide you would like to sell it anytime soon, I would love to come check it out and hopefully we can make a square deal. Just send me a message with a response or respond to this reply if you please, and thank you.(:

You're too late, he traded it for a boat!