Junkyard sightings

Was just over at the Ecology autowrecking in Oceanside off the 76, they had a few cars that might be off interest to a few on here.

(2) 620 pickups both six lug, one was pretty gutted, the other was pretty much complete with a L18 auto.

(2) older Nissan King Cab pickups, I think they had Z24s. One was missing the head the other was pretty complete.

(2) early 80s Maximas with L28s, I snagged the E12-80 Dizzy and gear reduction starter from one of them. The other had an E12-93.

About (5) or (6) Z31s, 2 of them were turbos.

And if anyone interested a 78 corolla wagon that was pretty complete, bone stock everything, think it had a 2TC.

There were also a couple of 200SXs that were pretty beat up.

Was actually there looking for parts for my 86 Corolla but nothing...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I read the title and thought it was cool since I spent the 1st 12 yrs of my life in Oceanside right outside he Camp Pendleton fence. I remember going to ecology with my dad on several occasions back in the 80's. Small world :)

I read the title and thought it was cool since I spent the 1st 12 yrs of my life in Oceanside right outside he Camp Pendleton fence. I remember going to ecology with my dad on several occasions back in the 80's. Small world :)

Used to go there all the time when I lived in Escondido back in the early 90s. Just moved back in the area so head over there every once in a while to see what's new. They cycle the cars out there pretty quick, last time I was out there they had a 710 wagon sitting in there that was in suprisingly good condition. That one was gone already.

LD28 or L24E?

Not diesels so lets make that an L24E...Thanks for clarification.